Are you a translator, interpreter, reviser or involved in the language industry and based in Atlantic Canada? Consider becoming a member today.
The Translation Assistance Program offers financial assistance to small and medium-sized businesses in the Atlantic
region interested in having their promotional material translated.
Among others, the following sectors are eligible:
● Manufacturing and processing
● Goods or services to industry and businesses
● Professional services
● Non-profit organizations that do business in these sectors or provide support to these sectors may also qualify.
The following sectors are not eligible:
● Wholesale and retail goods and services
● Real estate
● Government services
● Translation, editing and adaptation services
● Website Design
● Project Management Fee (10%)
● Website content
● Specs and technical sheets
● Display stands
● Product labels or packaging
● Other similar materials
Only translation projects above $1,000 (approximately 4,500 words) will qualify. Each successful applicant can
receive up to 50% of the costs of eligible translation projects, up to a maximum of $2,000. Costs incurred prior to
application approval are not eligible.
For additional information, please contact: Pierre Martin, President & Chief Executive Officer, at 506-801-8858 or